Patients have gone digital. They are mobile
They want the ability to perform appointment check-in from anywhere. Our solution lets you extend your information systems to the patient’s computers and mobile devices. Consumers in today’s economy use computers at home and smart phones to transact business and expect to have the same conveniences from their healthcare provider.
Now you can empower your patients with a simple and easy to use web browser-based application that gives them a simple and easy method to precheck-in for appointments.
Patients can precheck-in ahead of their appointments completing all the registration tasks and staff has immediate visibility on each task the patient has completed.
Protect your patients’ PHI and Cardholder Data
Revenue collection is critical to healthcare providers. Our mobile solution improves revenue collection while reducing staff costs. Patients pay copayments during the precheck-in process and staff can see who has not paid. In today's cybersecurity world, protection of patient PHI and Cardholder Data is very important so patients can trust that you are protecting their data. The mobile application is hosted either by you or in the cloud. The data is encrypted to protect PHI. The payment processing is through a PCI Compliant component where no card data is stored on the application or in your networks. Provide your patients more convenience and save time and money.
Integrated with your EMR
Our mobile check-in application integrates with the leading EMR and billing systems used in the healthcare industry today. Our encrypted database is a mirror image of the EMR with all patient appointments and demographic data. Staff has visibility of each patient's completion of their mobile registration tasks and can easily communicate with the patient on any tasks not successfully completed. The integration saves staff time and you money.
Here are a few of the benefits of Mobile Check-In
- Patients can pre-check-in from home the day before their appointments
- Enhances safety and reduces risk of infection
- Improves patient satisfaction
- Insures patient payments are made before services are provided
- Speeds patient flow in registration areas
- Great for telehealth where the patient does not visit the facility for their service
- Seamlessly integrated to your hospital or practice management applications.
- HIPAA and PCI secure for protection of patient and cardholder data
- Allows patients to be more accurate in completing forms due to their access to files and records at home
You Design the Mobile Check-In Tasks
Staff Tools Are Important
The patient facing application is only part of the solution. What staff sees and can do is equally as important. Staff has the following 1) Pre-Registration Queue 2) Waiting Room 3) Care Wizard and 4) (optional) Messenger. The tools give the staff the power to see what patients have done, make corrections, and approve changes.