DIGITIZE YOUR PATIENT INTAKE
KIOSKS FROM TOP MANUFACTURERS
PatientWorks offers kiosk hardware from the top manufacturers in the industry. We provide a wide range of choices and peripheral configurations to meet your specific needs and workflows. Working closely with the manufacturers we keep up with the latest technology, drivers, and security.
What can self-service kiosks do for you?
Checking in and processing large numbers of patients, collecting personal information and co-payments as well as disseminating repetitive information regarding directions, department, staff and policies can expend large amounts of hospital resources.
KioskWorks Cloud lets you create a customizable user touch screen program that will enhance the relationship between your patients, visitors and staff. It will also extend the reach of your hospital resources. KioskWorks Cloud will greatly increase patient satisfaction, reduce FTE requirements and improve bottom line collections.
The Perfect Balance between Technology and Patient Service
KioskWorks Cloud utilizes an advanced software toolset that can interface with patient data from existing hospital information systems.
KioskWorks Cloud is the patient self-service solution the helps your organization to improve your check-in process, insurance verification and co-payment collection.
The solution will:
- Integrate to any Health Information System (HIS/EMR)
- Send appointment reminders via text or email to reduce no shows
- Streamline Patient Flow and Optimize Staff Efficiencies
- Self Check-In for scheduled appointments and walk-ins
- Electronically sign consent and insurance forms
- Self credit card processing
- Check in management
- Know what pre-check-in tasks patients have done before they arrive
- Capture unique patient information
- Ask questions pertaining to reason for the visit or demographic information
- Verify patient demographic information
- Confirm and update insurance information
- Decrease accounts receivable
- Co-pay collection - KioskWorks never forgets to ask for co-pay
- Increase return on investment
- Realignment or reduction of staff resource
- Offer your patients technology when they want it
- Automated check-in for appointments or procedures
- Touch screen and virtual keyboard technology
- Multi-lingual support
- Continually improve operations and implement best practices
- Patient queue and wait-time tracking
- Patient surveys
- Configure and capture kiosk usage statistics
OUR GOAL = HAPPY PATIENTS
While many of our customers implement self-service kiosks to address staff shortages or to improve efficiencies, our primary goal is to have happy patients. Happy patients are loyal and return to their provider for additional care. Plus that is what healthcare is all about.